Tuesday, January 10, 2017

January 10, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up and said "I feel great!"

Ate a few pretzels with some Sprite.  That was as much as I could eat for breakfast.

Played a few games with Daddy then ate some pasta for lunch.  It was great to actually eat real food! 

Mommy and I spent the evening on the couch... I played another game with her, ate a little pizza, and did a little homework that my teacher had sent.  I also got cards from my classmates... they made me smile more than I have smiled for days!  I even said, "great job," "beautiful rainbow," and "nice drawing" to my friends like they were in the room with me. 

Though I felt better, I looked very tired before bed... my eyes were really dark.  Mommy isn't sure what tomorrow holds as far as school goes, but I really am hoping to be back tomorrow.  I guess that would mean I would have to shower and change clothes which I haven't done for a couple of days...

No comments:

Post a Comment