Wednesday, January 4, 2017

January 4, 2017

Memories from Today:

School was fun until I decided I needed a little more excitement and fell and hit my head on the computer table.  I was spinning and being silly and ended up a little too dizzy.  At least I got lots of attention from my teacher and the nurse.  I was still my normal self all day, so no one was too worried and ice helped a lot.

I went to Mommy's school and played with "duck lady."  We made an obstacle course and timed our runs through the course.

Decided I wanted to take care of my homework in the car on the way home.  I read the paper and answered all of the questions all on my own while Mommy drove.  The only mistake was that one of my Cs was backward.

We had Bible Study at Wendy's while eating fries and frostys.  Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment