Saturday, January 7, 2017

January 7, 2017

Memories from Today:

Slept in a bit and spent some cuddle time between Momny and Daddy in bed.

Ate a couple of breakfasts which is my favorite part of the weekend.

Had a philosophical discussion with Mommy... asked about dinosaurs.   If there was a "celebration day" for when dinosaurs went extinct.  I also wanted to know how we know they existed if humans weren't there and how we know they were called dinosaurs and  not some other name.

Relaxed at home watching new Tarzan episodes on Netflix and ET.  I did also help a bit with housework.

Spent a few hours with Ms. Kelly and Ms. Emily while Mommy and Daddy had date night. 

Complained of a sore throat at bedtime so I ended up getting to sleep with Mommy.  I hope I feel better tomorrow for church.  

No comments:

Post a Comment