Sunday, January 15, 2017

January 15, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up and picked out a sundress to wear to church... I felt cute, even if I had to wear a sweater over it and leggings under.

We went to Panera for lunch... yum!  I ate some mac and cheese and then Mommy and I switched so I could eat some of her soup. 

After some rest time at home, Daddy helped me finish building my Shopkins mall.  Mommy and I played with the mall and I decided to use Legos to build a staircase to reach the upstairs at my mall.

We spent the evening doing a little organizing at home.  We also put together my teepee that I got fir Christmas (thank you Puffinburger family!).  I added a blanket, pillow, lights, and stuffed animals to make it feel like home.  Mommy, Indy, and I sat inside and read some Curious George stories together.  

I'm so excited that we all have tomorrow off from school and work.  I wonder what trouble we will get into...

No comments:

Post a Comment