Friday, January 27, 2017

January 27, 2017

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

·I was so excited when I woke up this morning. Today was the 100th day of school. I went to school early and helped my teacher get ready for all of the activities.
·I had a great day at school. We popped balloons with site words in them. I got a balloon with a pass in it that allowed me to sit anywhere in the room. I chose to sit at the teacher's desk. We also made necklaces with 100 fruit loops.
·Daddy picked me up early from school and we drove to Baltimore to pick up some dj lights. I slept most of the way there.
·We went to another meeting at  Shepherd. I played on daddy's phone during the meeting. Afterwards, we went to Chuck E. Cheese. I found lots of other children to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment