Thursday, January 12, 2017

January 12, 2017

Memories from Today:

Delay for school today so I got to spend a little time with the high school girls at Mommy's school.  They played with me and helped me color.  I even gave one of them an "I Love You" message on a post-it and left one for Mommy too.

Great day at school, got a cool new duck for jump rope for heart and got a new library book about penguins.

Helped Mommy with some work and even made her and I (and my pink stuffed horse) matching paperclip necklaces with "I Love You" post-its.  I was so proud of myself.

On the way home, I was singing my very own version of Rudolph.  Mommy said "like George Washington" and I responded, "like Obama."  Mommy seemed proud I said that.  We ended up having a nice discussion about US Presidents and I told Mommy what I have been learning leading up to the inauguration.

At home, Mommy and Daddy were busy building something for Mommy's school.  I helped!  I voluntarily swept up the sawdust and helped clean up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment