Saturday, January 14, 2017

January 14, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up to rain instead of the snow and ice we were supposed to get. 

Spent the day in my sleeping clothes. 

I put together labeled paper bags for Mommy like we sometimes do for New Year's Eve.   One bag had a game, so we played Shopkins Headbanz.  One had nail polish, so I painted Mommy's nails with glitter polish.  Mommy and I drew pictures, brushed my hair.

I fell asleep watched an episode of Glitter Force on Netflix.  Cameron cuddled with me and kept "petting" me while I napped.

We watched a few movies and I built my Shopkins Mall.  I was so smart and figured out how to put together the shopping cart all by myself.

At bedtime, I was scared, so I had Indy go to bed with me to make me feel safer.

No comments:

Post a Comment