Wednesday, January 18, 2017

January 18, 2017

Memories from Today:

Got to sleep in a little this morning then Daddy took me straight to school.

Today we had an assembly and I got an award!!!  Mommy and Daddy were so proud of me!  I got a certificate, "charm," and got my picture taken.  Mrs. Clark even said some nice things about me. 

Also at schoop today, I was the author and illustrator for my own book about butterflies.  I was super proud of it and the fact that I could read it by myself.  We had a police officer visit us and read us a good book.  He seems very nice.

After some play time with "duck lady" and a few kids of high school teachers, we headed to Chick-fil-A to celebrate my award.  I even got my own milkshake!

While Mommy and Daddy had their bible study meeting all of us girls ran around laughing and squealing.  It was fun!

At bedtime, Daddy helped me hang glow in the dark stars on my ceiling.  They are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment