Tuesday, January 17, 2017

January 17, 2017

Memories from Today:

Tired this morning but got ready relatively quickly.   Enjoyed making post-it note "cards" for everyone at Mommy's school this morning... wanted to deliver one to "duck lady" while she had a class but Mommy wouldn't let me even when I  told her I would be super quiet and sneaky. 

Had a great day at school!  Was surprised Daddy picked me up since Mommy had to work late.  He took me to Monkey Joe's which made me so happy (and made Mommy super jealous).

When we got home, Mommy was cooking dinner and I had mail!!!!  I was very excited to get a "flower card" from Grandma and Grandpa... even more excited that there was money and a note that Mommy was supposed to take me to Sweet Frog.  It didn't happen tonight, but Mommy says it will happen soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment