Friday, January 13, 2017

January 13, 2017

Memories from Today:

Daddy took me straight to school this morning  since Mommy had already left.

Had a great time at school and had even more fun at Mommy's school after.  I played with "duck lady."  We made an obstacle course with chairs, paper airplanes, and rubber ducks.   We drew on the SMARTBoard with rubber duckies to celebrate national duck day and parachuted ducks.

Mommy got me "little piggy" (Arby's) for dinner and then I spent the evening with Daddy since Mommy had to go to  STEM event. 

I helped take care of Daddy since he had a rough morning getting a tooth pulled.  I was a big helper to him.

Mommy says we might get snow and ice tomorrow but I don't understand why she says it might not be a good kind to play with... isn't all snow good for playing?  I guess we will find out...

No comments:

Post a Comment