Monday, January 30, 2017

January 30, 2017

Memories from Today:

Early morning... back to school.  I wore my new pink Minnie Mouse shirt that Mommy had brought me from Florida. mommy was upset she didn't take a picture of me wearing it.

Had a nice day at school. Helped Mommy at her school after my school ended.  I played more than helped, but did hand her papers from time to time. 

Mommy took me to Chick-fil-A for dinner.  I ate six nuggets, lots of fries, and ice cream.  Mommy was shocked at how much I ate!  While waiting for some kids to finish eating so they could play with me, I sang and danced and entertained those around me.  Mommy always seems surprised I'm not shy... you would think she would have me figured out by now.

After Daddy's meeting, all three of us played a guessing game with my Shopkins cards.  I wore one of Mommy's shirts as a night shirt and covered Cameron with straws instead of building the project Mommy gave me.  At least he was patient.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment