Thursday, January 19, 2017

January 19, 2017

Memories from Today:

Extra early morning today.  Was upset on the way to school when I realized I had forgotten my library book.  Little did I know until we got to Mommy's school that we had also forgotten my backpack and lunch bag too.  Luckily I wasn't too upset about it.

School was fun and I ended the day on purple. 

After dinner, I worked on my homework for the 100th day of school.   It was fun!  I can't wait to show Mrs. Clark what I came up with for the project.

I had way too much fun with Snapchat tonight.  I love taking pictures and videos, but we never share or keep any of them.  Tonight there was one video that Mommy and I giggled about over and over again. I also saved a few pics too.

Before bed, we spent a few minutes organizing my room... that will be more of a weekend project since we have a lot to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment