Wednesday, January 11, 2017

January 11, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up earlier than necessary since we had a delay for school due to ice. Mommy and I even had to "ice skate" to the car.

Finished my writing journal in Mommy's office before going to my school.

Everyone was so happy to see me.  I think I was more happy to see them... even took little goody bags if extra Christmas candy to everyone in my class "as a thank you for my nice cards and notes."

After homemade spaghetti for dinner (two helpings!!!), Mommy and I played "Build-a-Bear."  I even made a sign in my room for the game.  Mommy and I changed the clothes of my animals, put lotion on them to make them smell good, and put sunglasses on one of them. 

We went to church.  I worked on some extra homework than played with Tori once she got there.  We sang, danced, and made bunnies out if cups and spoons.  It was so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment