Saturday, January 21, 2017

January 21, 2017

Memories from Today:

Work up and snuck in Mommy's room and climbed on top of her while she slept.  She first thought I was a cat then realized it was me.

I ate breakfast and watched a little television until it was time to go to the church meeting. Tori wasn't there which upset me... Major Tom ended up taking me to his house to play with Tori after the meeting.

We came home and ate lunch after the meeting and then spent the afternoon at home.  After dinner, I got to go to my first friend "slumber party" at Tori's house.  We were both so excited!

Major Tom texted Daddy a picture and told him, "So Alyson just came into my room, jumped up on our bed, shot me, and told 'Alexa' to play Uptown Funk before darting back down the hall again."  Obviously, we are having a blast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment