Sunday, April 30, 2017

April 30, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up a little before Mommy and Daddy wanted and was starving, so Mommy got up and fixed me a bowl of cereal.  After two or three more bowls of cereal, I was finally full.

We packed up our things and said goodbye to Grandma and Grandpa then hit the road back home. I didn't sleep a wink on the way which really surprised Daddy.

Once we got home and unloaded the car,  Daddy left for a meeting and I played with the neighbor boy.  A storm rolled in so Mommy and I popped popcorn and sat on the porch to watch the storm.  Luckily the more dangerous weather went slightly south, so we were able to stay outside and watch.   After the lightning had passed, the neighbor and I ran back and forth with umbrellas and I ended up with very wet shoes and clothes.  Since I was already a mess, I asked Mommy about splashing in puddles.  The two of us splashed and jumped in puddles.  It was fun!  We laughed and laughed at each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment