Sunday, June 10, 2018

June 10, 2018

Memories from Today:

Woke up early to go to church, but decided to wait for Mommy instead of going early with Daddy. While Mommy got ready, I made "goodie bags" for my friends.  I also made prize tickets for some of the bags and used some of the stuffed animals I no longer want as prizes.

After church, Mommy and I grabbed a quick bite of lunch then headed to my friend's birthday party. It was supposed to be a pool party,  but due to the weather it was moved inside.  They did reschedule the pool party for the end of the month hoping for better weather.

At the party, we played outside,  ate yunmy food (I ate a lot of fruit), and even played a couple games.  I was the star of the pinata... I hitchhiked it hard and they actually had me finish it off since I was the hardest hitter.  Everyone there told me and Mommy that I should be playing softball.

Relaxed at home most of the evening. It seems strange to have Sunday night where I don't have to get ready for school.

Can't wait to see Grandma tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment