Monday, June 18, 2018

June 18, 2018

Memories from Today:

Woke up in the middle of the night and ended up in bed with Mommy for the rest of the night.  Woke up to say goodbye to her as she left for work then went back to sleep.

Spent the day with Daddy hanging out at the house.  We got most of my things packed for camp... I'm getting so excited to go tomorrow!

When Mommy got home from work, we ate dinner and then I had her complete a scavenger hunt I had made her around the house.   I then had her make one for me to do.  It was so much fun!

Before bedtime, I decided it would be fun to read Harry Potter in the dark with glow sticks.  It was awesome!  I discovered that when you twirl a glow stick necklace in the dark that it makes really cool designs of light. Mommy even took a few pics of it.

Off to camp tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment