Monday, June 25, 2018

June 25, 2018

Memories from Today:

Slept in until 10:30... probably because I was comfy in Mama's bed cuddling with her.  She didn't seem nearly as comfortable.

I ate brunch, watched a little television, and relaxed at home with Mommy.

For dinner, we went to Chick-fil-A where I got lots of playtime and made friends.  Three of my stuffed animals came with us and sat at our table. They also played in the playarea.  Mommy even let me get a peach milkshake!

Back at home, we watched one of our Redbox movies, Early Man.  It was silly!  We have another movie to watch tomorrow.

Mommy has a meeting tomorrow and there will be a couple of kids for me to hang out with while the adults work.  I have already planned some activities to keep us all busy.  Mommy loves that I want to take charge of situations like this and help. 

At bedtime I made a "bully" (pulley) to lift my bag of stuffed animals up to the bed.  Mommy loved that I kinda knew what it was! 

No comments:

Post a Comment