Wednesday, June 6, 2018

June 6, 2018

Memories from Today:

Today was my last day of 1st grade!  I was so excited!

It was a typical school day for the most part... even had music class and got a "clip up" for entering the room quietly.  We did have an awards assembly and I got a certificate for all As!  Mommy and Daddy were very proud of me!

Daddy picked me up after school.  We had yummy pot roast, mashed potatoes, and veggies for dinner. I rode my scooter am's played outside a bit and then Mommy took me to get milkshakes to celebrate the end of the school year! We also went shopping for an upcoming birthday party.

Before bed, Mommy and I played school again... I made Mommy be the student again.  I think she likes it.

Tomorrow Daddy and I are traveling to Pocahontas County for two days to relax and enjoy nature. It should be fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment