Sunday, June 3, 2018

June 3, 2018

Memories from Today:

Woke up early and left early for church with Daddy. Sunday school was fun and I got to help another little girl collect the offering and got new sunbeam badges!  I can't wait to wear my sash and badges to camp!!!  Mommy took my picture when I received my new badges!

After lunch, we came home and relaxed a little while. I watched a coupler of episodes.

Daddy and I played video games while Mommy went grocery shopping and then we all helped cook dinner.  I'm getting very good at making crescent rolls!

After dinner, Daddy and I tried to finish our Monopoly game, but it still continues!  I showered and Daddy read Harry Potter while I ate my bedtime snack.  

Only three days of school left for the year!  I can't believe it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment