Sunday, June 17, 2018

June 17, 2018

Memories from Today:

Church was super fun!  I surprised Daddy with a toolbox Father's Day card I had made him in school before the end of the year. Mommy will have to add a picture of it later since it is so cute!

Mommy and I took Daddy to b-dubs for lunch and let him play trivia.  We came home and watched the first Incredibles movie to get ready to see the second one soon.

We spent the rest of the afternoon and evening at home just relaxing. It was nice. I talked to Pawpaw Randall on the phone and Facebook video chatted with Grandpa to wish them a Happy Father's Day.

Before bed, Mommy and I played a shopping game that I had made up with my cash register toy. We took turns buying things from around my room. I had made some paper money and we had a pretend credit card to use.  I called the store "cheaporama" which Mommy thought was a super cute name.

No comments:

Post a Comment