Tuesday, June 5, 2018

June 5, 2018

Memories from Today:

Last Tuesday of the school year!  We spent lots of time outside with all of the other 1st graders!  The weather ended up being very nice... if only Mrs. Clark's class was as nice (her room was so cold  that I pulled down my leggings that I had rolled up as capris and had to pit on my jacket).  Ms. Henson gave all the students goodie bags for the end of the year... i especially loved the freezer pops and smelly highlighter!  😊

After school, I hid some rocks around the office while Mommy finished a few things real quick.   She struggled to find some of my hiding spots.

We grabbed a quick bite of dinner before church then joined the other kids for youth meetings.

After church, Mommy and I played school with my workbooks from school.   I was the teacher giving Mommy assignments, grading her work,  and giving her "pals" (stuffed animals when she did well).

Before bedtime,  I decided to make paper bracelets for all my classmates and other bracelets for Ms. Henson and Mrs. Clark.  I had previously made some paper chain "jewelry" for Ms. Henson while at Mommy's school.  I hope everyone likes their little handmade gifts!

After school tomorrow I will officially be a 2nd grader!!!  I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment