Saturday, June 9, 2018

June 9, 2018

Alyson's Exciting Day

·I woke up before 8 again this morning. Daddy seemed less than excited about it. We grabbed a quick breakfast from DQ and then went driving down some old dirt roads. I loved it because they were bouncy and muddy. We ended up at Sharp's Tunnel on the Greenbrier River Trail. It was cool to walk through the old railroad tunnel. We also walked across a long bridge and checked out some camping spots.

·Afterwards, we went back to the birdhouse and packed and cleaned. I also ate some watermelon as a snack. Then, we started towards home.

·We stopped briefly at Greenbank and toured the visitors center. Daddy kept talking about wavelengths. I liked all of the hands-on activities.

·We finally got home around 5. I told momma all about our trip and how I want to take friends with me next time. Then, daddy and I watched Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets. I recognized a lot of parts from the book.

·We finished the evening with a shower and the first chapter of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

No comments:

Post a Comment