Tuesday, June 26, 2018

June 26, 2018

Memories from Today:

Woke up and got dressed, packed my bag, and was ready to go with Mommy to her meeting. I helped entertain the other kids with puzzles, VR goggles, and other toys.  I was a big helper!

Mommy and I went to the C&O Canal Towpath to walk... well Mommy walked and I rode my bike.  I got lots of complements on my helmet and loved using my bell as we passed people.  In total, we went about 3 miles.  It was great!  We saw turtles, birds, fish, dragonflies, butterflies, and squirrels.

We had happy meals for dinner at the McDonalds with the playarea and then went to Sharpsburg to Nutter's for ice cream!  Yum!!!!  I had mint chip and it was delicious!  Mommy loves that it is sooo cheep and yummy!

We stopped at another area of the towpath on the way home.  We found shells and I got to put my feet in the river.  We couldn't stay long since the mosquitos were loving us.  When we got to the car, we spotted a doe and two fawns enjoying a little snack. I tried my best to get good pics.

Back at home, Mommy and I watched Wrinkle in Time.  It was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment