Saturday, June 30, 2018

June 30. 2018

Memories from Today:

Woke up at Ms. Kelly's house and told her I was ready to go.  She texted Mommy and she came and picked me up. 

At home, I decided on an early lunch instead of a second breakfast. 

After a little relaxing and watching tv, we headed to Zoe's grandparents for her swimming party.  It was so much fun!  They had so many inflatables and toys to play with. We pretended to find "artifacts" for our "museum."  We kept throwing them and diving for them.

Daddy came home after we ate dinner and while we watched Peter Rabbit (from Redbox). 

To end the night, Daddy and I played a little bit of a video game and then read Harry Potter.  I wouldn't let Mommy read the entire time Daddy was gone since she doesn't do the voices like Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment