Tuesday, June 19, 2018

June 19, 2018

Memories from Today:

Woke up excited to get ready to go to camp.  Ate breakfast and hung out with Daddy for a few minutes before waking up Mommy.

Woke up Mommy and told her my neck was really hurting.  Daddy thinks I either got a stiff neck from sleeping funny or pulled a muscle... I was upset that it was going to ruin my week at camp.
Daddy had me ice it then heat it and Mommy gave me ibuprofin. It felt much better by the time I left for camp.

Mommy stopped to pick up lunch and then she took me and my stuff to church to check in for camp.  There were lots of kids there that I didn't know but a few that I so know.   I was already making friends with some of the other girls before we even left church. 

Mommy forgot her phone at home for drop off, so she didn't get any pictures... she was so mad at herself.  She asked Tracey and April to take a pic or two so hopefully we will have one soon to add to today's blog post.

The next few days of blog will be uneventful since I will be at camp.  Mommy will have to update after I get home on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment