Saturday, June 16, 2018

June 16, 2018

Alyson's Exciting Day

·Daddy picked me up around 8:00 and we went to Wal-Mart to get food for the cats. Then, we stopped at Chik-Fil-A to grab breakfast for all of us. After he dropped me off, I watched tv until mommy woke up.

·Mommy and I hung out for a little until we met mommy's friends at the Sheriff's station. They wanted to pay respect to their officer friend who passed away this week. Then, daddy came home from working in Hagerstown.

·Around 5:00 mommy and I left to go swimming at a friend's house. I had one of my friends to play with. We kept diving for pool toys and playing in the pool. It was my fourth day swimming in a row.

·When we got home, I ate a donut for a snack and daddy read some more Harry Potter before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment