Saturday, June 2, 2018

June 1, 2018

Alyson's Exciting Day

·Today is the last Friday of the school year. There are only three days left next week. I can't wait to sleep in a little instead of dad waking me up at 6:15.

·I made a paper chain at school. Also, Mrs. Clark sent a "graduation" photo to mommy. I think mommy really liked it. I also got a cookie at school.

·After school, daddy took me to the park. We only stayed for a few minutes because it was so hot. At home, daddy set up a sprinkler for me to play in. I got bored playing by myself, so I begged dad to let me ask the new neighbor girl if she wanted to play. I had been talking to her through the fence.

·My new friend got to come play in the sprinkler. We also played on the swings, blew bubbles, and drew with chalk. I'm glad I have someone new to play with.

·We had white sauce for dinner, my favorite. We also watched Coco again. We ended the evening with a snack and daddy reading a little more Harry Potter.

No comments:

Post a Comment