Thursday, June 7, 2018

June 7, 2018

Alyson's Exciting Day

·I woke up this morning when mommy got up around 7:00 even though I didn't have to be up that early. Daddy was thankful I let him sleep a while longer while I watched a movie.

·When daddy got up, I ate waffles and then started packing for our trip. I was so excited to go.

·On the way to The Birdhouse, we stopped at Seneca Rocks and hiked to the top. I tried to keep quitting, but daddy wouldn't let me. We saw a woodpecker on the way up the mountain. I only wanted to stay at the top for a couple of minutes.

·We got settled in at Dave's and then daddy started cutting grass. When it got dark, we watched the lightning bugs put on a show. We finished the evening by reading the last two chapters of Harry Potter. I can't wait to watch the movie when we get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment