Monday, April 10, 2017

April 10, 2017

Memories from Today:

A sleepy Monday morning.  We were all feeling it!  I wore a camo shirt and black pants since today was the first day of Earth Week... we were supposed to blend in with nature.  I felt like I looked boyish, so I wore a headband to start the day, but it didn't last long.

School was lots of fun!  I think the rest of the week will also be fun!  Tomorrow is dress like a camper/hiker.  Mommy got me a Smores shirt to wear and I packed my backpack (stuffed sheep backpack from Ireland) with stuff I decided that I might need for a hike... extra shoes, bandaids, bottle of water, snacks, chapstick, etc.

Daddy took me to the playground to run and enjoy the weather.  I ate two hot dogs and shells and cheese for dinner and I video chatted with Grandma and Grandpa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment