Monday, April 24, 2017

April 24, 2017

Memories from Today:

The first day back to school was rough.  Getting up early, having to pick out shoes, and just getting organized was so tiring this morning.

I was super excited to see my friends and my teacher. Today I found out that I will be reading to my class in about a week. I'm super nervous but mommy seems very excited. We got our class books today that we move made for our Trooper friend. Mommy and I read it together after school.

On the way to the car after school I found a super cool rock. I had to show it to Mommy and even told her it looked like a dinosaur tooth. I had to keep it which made mommy giggle after finding so many rocks yesterday.

The first day back must have been hard on Mommy too. She took a little nap while I relaxed and watched a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment