Tuesday, April 18, 2017

April 18, 2017

Memories from Today:

Early morning, but since I was excited it didn't seem so bad.

Mommy, Daddy, and I rode the train to Union Station.  We explored so much,  walking over 11 miles before heading back home.  We fed our squirrel friends, checked out the National Art Gallery.  We went to the Natural History Museum, saw some amazing animal pictures and got to experienced the butterflies.  I even had one land on my shirt!  I was so excited!  We saw Dorothy's ruby slippers along with some other cool things at the American History Museum.

We spent the rest of the afternoon walking and walking!  We visited the Washington monument and the World War II memorial as well as the driver, tidal basin, and the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial.  I learned more about my Popaw and even found my second four-leaf clover!

We had such a great day and were so tired and ready for bed when we got home!

No comments:

Post a Comment