Sunday, April 2, 2017

April 2, 2017

Memories from Today:

Got dressed and ready for church.   Went to church with Daddy and let Mommy sleep in a little longer.

During the worship meeting, the bigger kids had a very cool performance.  During praise and worship time, everyone sang The Old Rugged Cross... I got in front of everyone and put my arms in the shape of a cross.  One lady told me after church that Jesus was proud of me.

After lunch, we went home to rest a bit.    We did get to video chat with Grandma and Grandpa for a few minutes which is always fun.  While Mommy and Daddy rested, I made signs, a banner,  and even confetti to celebrate that Mommy was taking me to see the Boss Baby movie.  I threw the confetti on Mommy when it was time to leave for the movie.

The movie was very funny!  Mommy and I laughed a lot.  

We had "white sauce" for dinner,  my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment