Tuesday, April 4, 2017

April 4, 2017

Memories from Today:

What a great morning!!!  Found my very first four-leaf clover while waiting to go into school this morning.  I was so excited!!!

School was fun.  Mrs. Clark gave me a small notebook to keep my clover safe until I got back home.  In music class we learned about long sounds and short sounds through songs and dances.  A couple of my friends and I found a dollar on the playground.   We gave it to Mrs. Clark and she gave each of us change (dividing it up). 

Mommy took me to the park and then to our new Panera for dinner.   While making a quick shopping stop, Mommy and I decided top take my picture with a rooster too send to Grandpa for his birthday since we always make strange noises ("cookoo-ka") to each other on the phone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment