Monday, April 3, 2017

April 3, 2017

Memories from Today:

I woke up tired like a typical Monday morning. At least it was hat day!  I'm not big on wearing hats so I chose to wear bunny ears instead. I wore my blue shirt and gave my donation to celebrate Autism Awareness Day.

I had a great day at school even got to check out a new book from our classroom Library. I came home and read the book to Mommy and Daddy and Gemma. I had even already finished my book report by the time daddy picked me up from school. Mommy loves the fact that I do my homework while I'm waiting to be picked up from school.

Before bed we shared a popcorn snack and watched an episode of Julie's Greenroom. It was the first time Daddy had seen it.  While snacking I was talking to Mommy about counting by tens I told her that 10 tens are a hundred so she asked me what 10 times 10 was and I said that's easy... a hundred.  So, she tested me on a few other multiplication problems that I also got correct. She seemed very surprised that I could multiply!  I was very proud of myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment