Saturday, April 8, 2017

April 8, 2017

Memories from Today:

Breakfast, television, and relaxation is how the day started... even stayed in my nightgown until Mommy got. home close to 3:00 from her work trip.   I must have really missed her since I had a whole "party" planned for her when she got home.  The party included hand drawn pictures on the wall, a personally crafted card for Mommy, and even "centers" (activities).  I gave Mommy crayons to act as tokens (like Chuck e cheese).  Mommy had to pay a crayon to participate in a center.  We had crafts (clay sculpting), drawing, snacks, and playing dolls with stuffed animals.  I pretended I was the big sister and Mommy and I took my siblings to different areas (mountain, jungle, dessert, ocean, beach).  At each location, I had stuffed animals that would live there... for example, on the mountain I had reindeer, a penguin, snowman, winter fox, and a stuffed snowball.   At each location, my siblings picked an animal to take with them to the next location.  Mommy thought it was very creative/imaginative.

After dinner, I spent the evening with Ms. Kelly and her family since Daddy had his play and Mommy helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment