Saturday, April 29, 2017

April 29, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up and ate two bowls of cereal this morning then ate a piece of fruit.

Mommy, Grandma, and I went to a church rummage sale.  We got there close to closing so I got to fill a bag for $1!  I ended up with a free stuffed animals, a marionette, and purse.  Grandma also got me a few things in her bag.

Ate and played at Chick-fil-a before heading back to Grandma's.  

Gave Mommy, Grandma, and Grandpa my new instruments (gifts from Grandma and Grandpa's trip) and directed us with her "baton" (toy golf club handle).  Later I sang and even got my twirling baton to "perform" to the music.

Spent the evening with Grandma and Grandpa while Mommy and Daddy went to their concert.   I was creative with dominoes, played games, and even got to play a little with the neighbor girl.  It was such a fun day and I was definitely ready for bed.  Back home tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment