Saturday, April 15, 2017

April 15, 2017

Memories from Today:

Had a great family fun-filled day. Played Mario with Daddy while Mommy slept in a bit.

All of us weny to Hagerstown... Mommy and I went Easter dress shopping while Daddy had a quick meeting then we spent a couple of hours at the park.  We walked, played, worked on my nature walk checklist for school, and fed the ducks and geese.  It was so much fun!  At one point I asked Mommy to take my picture while I was pretending to be a sloth.   She thought it was hilarious and adorable!

Got everything ready for the Easter bunny... I put out my Easter basket, I made Mommy and Daddy get buckets for them and then we uses small bags  for all 5 of our animals.  I put a bowl of carrots and a bowl of water with them and even scooted the stool next to it to make sure the bunny could hop up and reach the baskets and bags.

Earlier in the day, I asked Mommy if the Easter bunny is real and she asked me what I thought... I told her I didn't think so and that I thought it was mommies and daddies who put things in the baskets.  I did tell Mommy that I thought the tooth fairy was real since she brings special gold coins.  Mommy thought it was strange that at the end of the night, how I went through so much trouble for a bunny that I didn't think was real.  Mommy is just happy I somewhat believe for one more year.

No comments:

Post a Comment