Friday, April 14, 2017

April 14, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up earlier than Mommy had hoped, but I let her sleep a bit longer.

We spent the morning and early afternoon relaxing at home.  I decided that I wanted to make a Cardinals shirt to wear to the softball games with Mommy.

I decided to entertained a younger girl during the game.  Her sister was playing and she was bored like me.  We played with the soccer ball and tiny kites Mommy had bought.   I also enjoyed chasing the foul balls and returning them to the dugout.

Before the final game ended, I got to play with my friend Charlotte.  I was such a big helper encouraging her to try new things like the big slide and helping her run and around.

On the way home Mommy asked me to call Daddy... All of a sudden Mommy heard me say "hang up, hang up" in a slightly panicked voice and I told her I clicked the wrong "Jeff."  Mommy was driving and had no idea who I was calling by accident so she said, "tell them you dialed the wrong number and say sorry."  I did and the next thing I knew I was talking to cousin Sherry and her hubby Jeff.  It was a funny accident!

Dinner at home, some cuddle time on the couch, and then bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment