Friday, April 28, 2017

April 28, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up excited to go!  I knew my teacher would be waiting for me to help her get ready... she even asked Mommy to bring me early so I could help.

At school, we had a party for a high school student who has helped with our class this year.   We also played Sparkle, a spelling game, for the first time and I won!  I was so excited and Mrs. Clark sent Mommy a couple of pictures.

Daddy picked me up about a half hour early and we headed home to pack.  I was so excited to go see Grandma and Grandpa.  On the way we played "I'm going to grandma's house" and I drew a cheat sheet to help me remember.   We also stopped to see some windmills and walk the dogs.  There were lots of rocks, so I decided to take one to show Grandma and Grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment