Sunday, April 16, 2017

April 16, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up excited about seeing my Easter basket... I had some great stuff in my basket... two shirts, two stuffed animals, a princess coloring poster, and lots of candy.   Mommy, Daddy,  and all the animals had goodies from the bunny too.   I was excited to see that the Easter bunny had eaten nearly all the carrots I had left for him... he also drank nearly all the water and even tipped the bowl.

Loved being dressed up in my Easter dress.  I even wore my headband and necklace.  Church was fun and so was tge Easter egg hunt... except the wind which blew my bucket away!  I was more excited about finding some loose change in a couple of eggs instead of the candy that wad melting.

After lunch, we came home and I planned an egg hunt for Mommy and Daddy.  I even drew them a map of the "golden egg" (with change).  I never could remember where I hid that last egg!

Spent the evening doing a little housework and playing with a neighbor boy.

I can't wait to see what this week holds for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment