Sunday, April 23, 2017

April 23, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up early and got dressed for church.  I went with Daddy to church early.  Tori and I argued like sisters off and on all morning and we didn't have Junior Soldiers so I got a little bored after Sunday School.

While eating lunch at home,  we watched the end of the Manhatten version if An American Tail.  I also helped Daddy collect stars on Mario. 

Mommy and I finally did our Skittles experiment which was really cool!

I played outside with the neighbor boy.  We rode scooters, drew with chalk, watched a video on the tablet together on the porch. 

Mommy cleaned out two of my backpacks in the midst of reorganizing.   She found stashes of rocks in every pocket of both backpacks.  She said she thinks I have a rock problem.  She even made me pose for a picture with all of the rocks she found (in 2 backpacks!)

While eating spaghetti for dinner, Mommy and I watched Flubber.  It was very funny!

Back to school tomorrow... I'm both sad and excited... kinda strange!

No comments:

Post a Comment