Tuesday, April 25, 2017

April 25, 2017

Memories from Today:

Another sleepy morning, but I was happy to wear my kitty cat shirt, crazy leggings, and sparkly kitty jacket.

School was super fun today and I took Mrs. Clark a note that I made her this morning. I ended the day on purple and once again worked on my homework while waiting for parent pickup.  Mommy loves that I am so responsible!

Mommy picked me up and we walked under the umbrella back to her school.

I visited a few people and spent quite a while with "duck lady" while Mommy worked.  When Mommy came to get me, she found us having a duck-drawing contest.  It was great!

Due to the cool, rainy weather,  it was a great night for cuddling on the couch as a family.  The cats even took turns joining us.  Looking forward to seeing the sun tomorrow (hopefully)!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment