Thursday, April 20, 2017

April 20, 2017

Memories from Today:

Played video games and watched Big Hero 6 with Mommy and Daddy.  Helped Daddy do some yard work, pointing out all of the dog poop that he needed to pick up. 

Mommy, Daddy, and I went to Chick-fil-a for dinner. I played and played with a new friend.  It was funny when we realized that we go to the same school and are in the same grade.  His mom was so happy with how we were playing together that she invited me to his birthday party that is later this month.

Mommy took me shopping at a kid's consignment sale.  We found lots of bargains including a new build-a-bear kitty that I have decided to name Skipper.  I also got a few dresses, skirts, and shorts.

Back at home, Mommy and I made pom-pom bunnies and chicks with googly eyes.  It was super fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment