Thursday, May 31, 2018

May 31, 2018

Memories from Today:

Another sleepy morning, moving super slowly.  At least the end of school is nearly here.

Mrs. Clark and I finished my last homework for the year and I had my last art class of the year today.

After school, Mrs. Clark dropped me off at Mommy's school.  I'm glad she drove me over since it was starting to rain.  Mommy and I stayed at her school to ride it a bad storm that haired right after I got there. The sky was black and it rained a lot! When we left school there was water everywhere!  On the way home, there were yes and limbs down and lots of places were without power.

At home, we fixed and ate dinner, Daddy and I played our video game and read some more Harry Potter.

Tomorrow is the last Friday of the school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment