Saturday, July 1, 2017

July 1, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up at Ms. Kelly's house.   Daddy picked me up and brought me home.  We relaxed a bit at home.

Mommy, Daddy, and I met Uncle Chris, Aunt Candy, Judy, Shane, and Alexis for lunch.  It was delicious!  I entertained myself and others by talking pictures with and without Snapchat.

We came home and after a little relaxing, I got to play on the backyard with my neighbor friend. We played and sang and danced! 

Mommy, Daddy, and I went to swim at a friend's pool.   It was wonderful!  I loved playing with pool noodles and innertubes that she had there.

When we got home, we ate dinner,  and then I went out on the porch to watch the neighbors set off fireworks.  I really liked watching... until bedtime when I wanted to sleep.  Mommy and Daddy said only a few more days of fireworks for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment