Monday, July 31, 2017

July 31, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up and go packed and ready to leave family camp.  It was a great weekend and I really wanted to stay a little longer,  but I was also excited to come home.  I climbed "elephant  rock" today.   All by myself!!!  I was more than a little proud of myself,  especially since most of my friends needed help.  As we left camp, Daddy and I saw a deer this morning.   It was beautiful!

I enjoyed a nice nap in the truck on the way home.   Camp is exhausting!

I entertained Mommy (and Mrs. Clark via text) at her school a little while then got to come home to see my neighbor friends... I think they have really missed me!

Mommy fixed yummy lasagna and rolls for dinner!  I even had a second helping!  We also had ice cream at home which gave Mommy and I just enough energy to play hide and seek while Daddy napped on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment