Wednesday, July 12, 2017

July 12, 2017

Memories from Today:

Daddy woke up earlier than normal...ugh!  Mommy was leaving as I got out of bed, so I barely saw her before she left.  She had to work today and daddy had a meeting for the morning, so I spent a little time with Ms. Kelly.

When I got back home,  I played with one of my friends a little while.  We played Easter egg hunt with sidewalk chalk!

By the time Mommy got home from work,  I was playing in the back yard with another neighbor friend and I had lots of my toys outside.   Mommy was guessing that she and I had been playing doghouse since I had my baby dolls and stroller and other toys outside.

Church was fun,  even with Tori still away at camp. We finished our at protects from last week and Mommy even let me control the glue gun!  I love the way my artwork turned out!

Lots of excitement in the next few days!  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment