Saturday, July 8, 2017

July 8, 2017

Memories from Today:

Ate breakfast and watched TV while Daddy did a little work on my playset in the backyard.  I took some pictures of my animals and even took a couple of selfies with them.

Other than running to Sheetz with Mommy around lunch time today, I didn't go anywhere. At least I did get some play time with my neighbor friends. It was a hot day so we played in the sprinkler and played with the water guns. We ended up soaking wet but had a ball!

We took a little break from playing when it stormed and then we got to play for a little while longer. I wanted to catch fireflies but my friend wasn't that excited. At least Mommy seemed excited that I was catching them. After we came inside, Mommy and I played a little bit of hide-and-seek together. We had some great hiding spots that made it difficult for us to find one another.

Tomorrow is church day I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment