Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Alyson's Exciting Adventures

·I woke up around 9:00 this morning. Daddy was already up. I had waffles for breakfast and then asked for lunch around 11:00. I generally eat throughout the day. I watched tv for a little bit this morning. Apple laid with me on the couch. She had to knead me before she laid down to make sure I was comfortable enough. I think she learned that from Cameron.

·Daddy and I ran some errands after lunch. When we got back, I started cleaning because daddy said my friend and I could play inside of I cleaned. I got bored quickly and started watching tv instead. I told daddy I would clean tomorrow.

·I got to play with Tori at church. We threw water at each other and then played piano and drums while daddy and Major Tom practiced guitar.

·After church, I got to play with my neighbor friends. We rode scooters, played with hula hoops, and threw a football. I wore myself out and fell asleep on the couch while daddy did work.

No comments:

Post a Comment